PRICES DIRECTLYFROM LOCAL GUIDES
Offer your own experiences.
LocalGuiding lets you sell and distribute your own tours and activites online. It’s free to use.CREATE A FREE LISTING
Reach millions of travel lovers, instantly.
Market your band with ease.
Get instant exposure to a rabid audience of travelers. Our site proudly displays the guide behind each tour.
Bookings that fit into your schedule.
You decide which booking requests you want to accept. Optionally, you can offer instantly bookable tours.
Free listings & worldwide exposure.
List your tours absolutely free. We’ll promote your activities to our global audience of travel enthusiasts and partners.
“Since i’m using LocalGuiding.com i get new customers from all over the world.”
- Cristobal Guerrero, local guide at Chilextremo.
Is it free to list?
Yes, it is entirely free to create your guide profile. And it's also free to list your tours and activities.
We take a 10% commission for each booking.
How do i get paid?
Guests pay a 10% deposit to confirm their booking. The remaining 90% is paid directly to you. When setting up your account, you can define your specific payment conditions.
Become a LocalGuiding Guide!
Risk Free. No up-front fees or fixed costs. 10% comission upon successful booking.